child acitivity pouch

I have a bunch of scrap fabric I have been trying to figure out what to do with so I came up with this idea after seeing some similar items on other websites. It has four small pockets on the left side that can hold crayons, toy cars, or other small objects (if you have a little boy, maybe dead bugs or dirt?). It comes with a 4x6" pad of paper that is held in place with a ribbon. On the right side there is a pocket with a button enclosure that is perfect for holding other small treasures (more bugs?), which is approximately 4x7" in size, The total size when open is approximately 8x17", but it folds up to a nice, compact 8x6", the perfect size for throwing in your purse so you can keep your child entertained anywhere that they can get bored! I kind of made it up as I went along, so I don't have a tutorial for y'all, but maybe I'll do one in the future! :)

Labels: ,