Saturday Shout Out: cutest hair accessories around

Don't get me wrong, I love having a sweet little boy, but I hope someday I have a little girl that I can buy cute hair accessories for; and when that happens, I will definitely be buying some from Tiffany over at Sweet Pink Zebra. This is who my Saturday Shout Out goes to this week, because not only does she have some adorable "hair pretties" and other fun paraphernalia, but her customer service just plain rocks. I emailed her during the holidays and asked her if she could do something in blue and brown for some family pictures I had coming up. She designed this headband just for me and sent it to me, while she was out of town on vacation.
So, thank you Tiffany, it was more perfect than I could have imagined. I can't wait to buy more items from you! Everyone else, you should definitely go over to her website and check out what she has.

Labels: