sibling shirts

Don't you just love Skype? I know I do, since it allows you to share exciting news with far away family members in a fun way. We found out that our upcoming bundle of joy was going to be a girl a couple days before Christmas, and we knew that we would be Skyping  with grandparents Christmas morning during present opening.  So I whipped these cute shirts up using my Silhouette Cameo and their heat transfer material for my little dove to unwrap and share the exciting news with his grandparents!


I've had the idea for a 'definition' big brother shirt for awhile, and now thanks to Cami (that's what I have affectionately named my Silhouette machine), I had the perfect way to do it. It was my first time using the heat transfer and although I had a little trouble with the first shirt, it went much easier with the "little sister" shirt and now I can't wait to have another excuse to use it again!


I still have another 20 weeks until I get to see this little girl in her shirt, but I'm sure she'll look just as adorable as her big brother


Labels: , ,