"love you mounds and mounds"

Here are the cute Mounds bar Father's Day goodies I sent off last year. There are so many different candies you could do to incorporate a cute saying into your Father's Day greeting ("You make life feel like a 100 Grand"; "Blowing some Kisses your way"; "I love having you as my Sugar Daddy"... you get the picture). Check back with me Friday for this year's treat (hint: my son calls his grandpas "pops").

*******

{First posted June 13, 2012}


Father's Day is this Sunday and as you probably know, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach; so what better way to say, "thanks pop, we appreciate you!", then with some chocolate? I made some little packages out of scrapbook paper and then inserted a Mounds bar into each one. Just make sure you keep any other little men in your life away! :)




Linked to: 52 Mantels, Somewhat Simple, Craft O Maniac, Skip to My Lou, Lamberts Lately

Labels: