"you complete me" card

We're off today for a weekend camping trip up in Lassen Volcanic National Park which I am very excited for because I get to cross another place off my National Park list. :) I'm also very excited because we're going away for our 6 year anniversary! 6 years ago tomorrow I married a handsome young doctor-to-be, every girl's dream right? ;)
Since we do some kind of trip every year for our anniversary we don't really exchange presents, although in the past I sometimes have made or purchased inexpensive presents. But I always make my sweetheart a card and I think this is a cute idea for one.


If you don't happen to have puzzle cardstock (I have had this stuff forever!) then you could always paste a regular puzzle piece to a card, either an old puzzle that's missing pieces or you could pick one up from the dollar store. It would even be cute to make the whole card a puzzle, cut out all the pieces and have them assemble their anniversary card!


Linked to: Craft O Maniac, Skip to My Lou

Labels: