i heart utah onesie

I am an auntie again! I am so excited for my brother-in-law and his wife for their third little bundle of joy. This is their second girl and I know their daughter is VERY excited to have a baby sister. :) I figured they already had pretty much everything they needed, but I wanted to send them a little something, so along with a Target gift card (cause you can never have too many diapers or wipes!) I made them a little Utah silhouette onesie.
I've made several of these in a California version, but this was the first one I've got to make that was a different state, so that was fun. It is so easy to design what I want with my Silhouette Cameo, and their heat transfer material is great! If any of you out there are trying to decide if you want one, trust me, you will wonder how you ever lived without it! (And nope, I wasn't paid or perked to say that, I just love my Cameo!)


Linked to: Craft-O-Maniac, Skip to my Lou, Lamberts Lately, 52 Mantels

Labels: ,