raw apple spice cake

It's been awhile since I shared a yummy recipe with y'all so I'm jumping on the Fall flavors bandwagon with a delicious raw apple spice cake today.

After cleaning and chopping up any type of baking apples, they bathe in a mixture of brown and white sugar for half an hour. I know. Sounds amazing already, right?
You can bake this cake in a 9x13" pan too, but bundt cakes are so much prettier, don't you think? You can serve it right out of the oven with some ice cream, sprinkle the top with some powdered sugar, or drizzle with your favorite type of glaze. I opted for a maple glaze this time and It. Was. Glorious. What says "hello Autumn!" more than apples and maple?
Click {here} for the recipe. You'll thank me later. :)


Linked to: Lamberts Lately, 52 Mantels, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip to my Lou, Somewhat Simple, Organized 31

Labels: ,