my first farmer's market

So, as I mentioned in {this} post, I had my first stall in a Farmer's Market this week and it was an awesome experience.

Before I say anything else though, I've got to thank some people (like I'm at the Academy Awards baby). Of course my husband for his support, thanks to my friends for helping with kids, thanks to Cheryl with Baskets of Love (Check out her Facebook page! Beautiful handmade fair trade baskets from Africa!) for being a great neighbor and helping keep my little one happy, thanks to Aubree with Jardin del Rio (Here is their Facebook page if you're local!) for being so friendly and holding my baby while I cleaned up a bit, I'm sure that was rough for ya ;), and thanks to everyone that came out and chatted with me or bought something!


Check out that beautiful sign my sweet hubby made for me; my son's wall was the inspiration for that one and it will be a future how-to post for sure!


I don't have the rest of my dates yet, but I've already restocked my hair bows and onesies in the hopes that I can avoid the last minute stress I experienced last week. I have some new onesie designs I'm excited about and I'll have some new product as well! As soon as I do have dates, I'll post them on my "Purchase" page.


This "Locally Grown" design is one that people seemed to really like, and I even had a special order for two of them. I dropped them off last night and they'll go to their new home (a set of twins) this weekend. I had quite a few people chat with me about special orders and take my card; I love special orders so feel free to email me!


This is how little lady spent much of the time, trying to stay cool in the shade with ice packs. She really was a good girl, and such a cute little model for one of my all-time favorites--the California silhouette onesie.