our herd

Happy Cow Appreciation day! The happiest day of the year!
Okay, not really, but if you love Chick-fil-A, or heck, if you just love getting something for free, then this is a day worth celebrating!
Last year we missed out on our free chicken since we were on our Pioneer Trek. I tell ya, that was really hard for me. ;)
So here's a picture from two years ago when we went. Holy cow they're cute. No pun intended.
Well, maybe a little.
And just for fun, let's go way, way back to the first year we went, when my little dove was 14 months old.
Anyway, I am super excited to be going again this year and even more excited that I only had one shirt to make. I just keep passing the kid's shirts down so I only have to make one for my oldest little calf. We've amassed quite an assembly of cow shirts over the years. :)
And remember, it's not too late to get your free Chick-fil-A! You can even go to their website and download a costume kit!

Labels: , ,