preserves & pineapple upside-down cake

I have got a super delicious and super EASY preserves and pineapple upside-down cake for you today!


One of the things I love about this cake (other than the fact that it's delicious), is that it is so simple! You start with a white cake mix and change it up a little bit. Quite honestly, I need simple in my life. Someone asked me the other day what I did in my spare time.
I'm pretty sure they were making a joke.


Another thing I love about this cake, is that it looks so pretty, and (BONUS!!) much harder to make than it is. You can make it in any type of pan, but I recommend a bundt pan, otherwise you'll end up with two one-layer cakes. Although, that's not necessarily a bad thing! :)


And like I already mentioned, it is sooooo yummy. There is a subtle pineapple taste in the cake itself, and the topping is the perfect addition.


Click {here} for the recipe!


Linked to: Polkadots on Parade

Labels: