fall bucket list

Well, this was my second year making a Summer bucket list and I think we did a pretty good job of filling in our Bingo sheet. We got many "Bingos" and there are only a few unmarked squares left.
Sadly, we didn't get our yard done in time to run in our sprinklers, bummer. Hopefully next year!


Well, when I came across the Fall Family Bucket List co-hosted by Stephanie over at Wife Mommy Me (also hosted by Chasin' Mason and Macke Monologues) I thought it sounded like a fun idea to do with my kiddos!

They have a cute list of lots of fun activities, but I also made one of my own; the fun thing about this one is that the kids can color in the leaves to mark off completed activities.




Be sure to check out the challenge at one of the lovely ladies' blogs and if you've got a blog of your own, go ahead and link up!




Linked to: Organized 31, Lamberts Lately

Labels: , ,