my Swapoween buddy

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was participating in my first ever blogger swap and I was pretty excited about it. :) This swap is hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps and is called Swapoween; it's an exchange of Halloween themed goodies, how fun is that? Well, today is the 1st of October, which means there's just 10 days left until my package needs to be off to my Swapoween partner, Aubrey. Little secret? I'm all done shopping and it's sitting on my counter waiting to be boxed up. Here's a sneak peek clue ;) :


So, who's going to be getting my little Halloween box-o'-goodies? I was paired up with Aubrey over at High-Heeled Love. To get to know your buddy and help ensure that you'll send them a package they'll love, they encourage you to email each other, and of course, check each other's blogs out. Well, I felt a bit like a stalker but I sent Aubrey off a short list of fun, Halloween themed questions and then followed her blogFacebook pageInstagram, and some of her Pinterest boards.
I know, kind of stalkerish, right? Good thing I'm not creepy.
Well, not that creepy anyway.
So what did I learn about my new blog buddy?


Aubrey lives in South Carolina and started High-Heeled Love in 2009 as a way to share all of her and her mister's wedding planning.  They got married in April 2010 (at that time I was big as a house with my first baby!) so there's a good deal of fun wedding stuff in there, and I'm a sucker for wedding details. How much do you love this picture of the two of them? :)

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

Now she just shares a little bit of everything, but one of the things I really love is her weekly Friday Confessionals. It's so encouraging (and fun) to read some of her "confessions"! It's a linky party where everyone is invited, and is just one of the many weekly link parties that she either hosts or co-hosts. Go read some confessions or share some of your own!

So, I'll be sending off my package next week and hoping that it all travels from the west coast to the east coast safely and arrives in one piece (fingers crossed). Then I'll be visiting the Chaotic Goddess Swaps blog sometime from October 15-October 31 and posting my "package show off" link, so be sure to check it out and see what everyone sent each other! But first, stop by High-Heeled Love and say hi to Aubrey!

Labels: ,