12 days of Christmas swap

So... I'm going to start this post by sharing a small medium pet peeve of mine.
Pop quiz time...
Question: When does the 12 days of Christmas actually fall?
Answer: The 12 days between Christmas and Three Kings Day (January 5).
Every year when radio hosts (I listen to a lot of talk radio) start talking about the 12 Days of Christmas before Christmas I want to reach through my radio and slap them.
That being said, it obviously makes more sense to have a holiday swap of goodies before Christmas than after, so I am very excited to announce that I will be taking place in the Chaotic Goddess 12 Days of Christmas Swap!


I had so much fun with the Swapoween that the lovely ladies behind CG Swaps hosted, I knew I really wanted to be a part of this one too! And my kids loved opening the last package and I thought this would be especially fun to have a little something small to open everyday!
Also, I am donating the prizes for the giveaway for day 4!


That's right, one lucky winner will get TWO custom onesies, a state love silhouette and a baby definition onesie, and ONE pair of baby leg warmers (of my choosing, to match with the onesies), plus absolutely free shipping! So, even if you don't have a blog and can't participate in the swap, be sure to go and enter if you've got a little one or know someone who does!

I am really excited for this swap! I love the holiday season from Thanksgiving to Christmas!
Baking yummy treats...

...buying people gifts...

...and staying busy will holiday craftiness!

I can't wait to "meet" my swap buddy and start planning their gifts!

Labels: , ,