winter relief society bulletin board & january printable

Since I had this finished at the beginning of December, I figured it was about time I shared my winterized Relief Society bulletin board with you. I kept it pretty simple, just cut some snowflakes out with my Silhouette Cameo (aka. Cami) and then made a sewn garland.
I have really loved the look of this bulletin board this year and have been thinking up what I'm going to do when I switch it over in the Spring (since I took over the bulletin board last Spring, I figured I'd wait until then, rather then switch everything out at the beginning of the year).


I thought I would also share the printable for January's visiting teaching message. I have just really loved all the monthly themes that have been all about the Savior for this past year or so! IT's saved as an 8x10 jpeg so you should just be able to click on it and save it or print it or whatever!


Labels: ,