#boyMomBoxSwap & Adventures in Mommyhood


My first swap box of the year has been mailed off and I wanted to introduce you to my partner! This particular box swap is the brain child of Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me and Liz at Chasin' Mason. You can find the original post {here}, but basically it's just a fun exchange of goodies you can share with your little man!
My partner is Jennifer, and she blogs over at Adventures in Mommyhood, a lifestyle blog where she talks all about her cute little family.


Speaking of which (fun coincidence), her cute son Max was born in August of 2010, only 3 months after my son was born. And her sweet daughter, Emma, was born in May 2013, one year after, but the same month my oldest daughter was born. #Maybirthdaysforthewin
Also, she lives in the beautiful state of Washington, only about a 30 minute straight-shot south of where my dad grew up and my grandparents had the most wonderful, historical home. 
Seriously, I was just thinking about it the other day and how neat it was. It had these beautiful, lead-paned windows and a stone wall basement. Also, also, there was this delicious shake place near by called the Ranch Drive-In and I still think about that place all the time even though it's been like 20 years since I've been there.
Okay, sorry about the trip down memory lane, let's get back to Jennifer.
I loved {this} post of hers that inspired me to go buy some washi tape and do something creative (I still have not gotten on the washi-tape bandwagon).
I also am in love with the GIANT cupcakes and cookies that she served at her son's first birthday party. I even think giant food would be a great party theme. I know I'd like it. :)
You can also check Jennifer out on all of my favorite social media spots: Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Can't wait to share my box with you once we get it!

Wife Mommy  Me


Labels: