2015 summer bucket list


This will be the third year that I've made a summer bucket list, and the third year I'm sharing it with all of you! Last year I compiled our family's bucket list into a fun Bingo sheet and shared the (mostly) blank PDF with you, this year I designed a coloring sheet for us to brighten up as we go along!


It was a little different thinking of things this year, because some of our old standards (camping, going to the fair) I wasn't sure we'd be able to accomplish because of me being SO pregnant and having the baby at some point. Still though, we have a fun list of activities we already have planned, like our annual pilgrimage to a National Park (this year it's Zion National Park in Utah), easy-to-accomplish standards, like going swimming, and a brand new one for this year--making tie-dye shirts! I haven't done this since I was younger and thought it would be so frustrating fun to do with my kids!
If you want your own Summer bucket list coloring sheet, I have a (mostly) blank one just for you right //here//!
//2013 list here//2014 list here//

What things are on your family's bucket list?


Psst... yesterday I was a guest over at Ashley's blog, Girl Talk, be sure to head over and check out my recipe for lavender peppermint body cream, the perfect thing to keep your skin feeling hydrated and looking great despite the chlorine and salt water! :)
Girl Talk

Labels: