what's in my diaper bag


A couple weeks ago I shared the newest love in my life... my Timi and Leslie Madison diaper bag
Today I wanted to share what's inside, because it can be a little overwhelming trying to figure out what you might possibly need for not only yourself, but a newborn and three toddlers! And keep reading to the end of the post for a discount code for your very own Timi & Leslie diaper bag!


Some of the essentials that I need with me at all times for my tiniest babes are:  


The things I need with me to stay sane with my older kids:


Believe it or not, there's still room for the things that I need for myself:

This is the last week that you can use the code littledove20 on the Timi & Leslie website to receive 20% off your order! 
**Discount code good through July 31.


(I was not paid or compensated for this post, other than being provided with a 20% off code from the people at Timi & Leslie for all my readers. Some links do contain affiliates. All opinions are my own.)

Labels: