how we wore it // october


Happy Wednesday y'all! Today I have a different type of post than the normal. I'm joining with Brooke from Silver Lining blog and several other lovely ladies for a monthly "How We Wore It" series.
This month's inspiration comes from StyleLovely.com and the first thing that stuck out to me was the monochromatic feel.


I have a blue gingham top, so I went in that direction. Turns out it was easy to do because I happen to be a big fan of blue. There is no way that with my two month postpartum belly I was going to tuck my shirt into my skinny jeans, but I guess I should just be thankful that this trusty pair got me all the way through my pregnancy like a champ. #winning




It was a lot of fun to share something a little different today. Be sure to check out how all the ladies interpreted the inspiration outfit this month!


Brooke at Silver Lining // Alexa at He and I //Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba 
Hannah at Hannah Rae // Sierra at Sierra's View // Sharlee at My New Lines 
Berkley at Berkley Anne // Amy at Harris Inc. // Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley 
Amy at Lamb & Ivy // Autumn at Stay Gold Autumn // Brielle at Breezy and Co 
Riley at Riley Jo Blog // Maren at Maren and Co // Tori at The Doing Things Blog 
Kyla at FordOlogy // Megan at Diary of This Girl // Robin at Penn & Quill 
Bekah at These Are The Days // Lex at What Life Brings // Shelbie at R+S Brereton 
Jennifer at Jennifer Sikora // Sarah at My For Real Life // Deidre at Deidre Emme 
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi

Labels: