10+ pies to make for the holidays

I am not the biggest fan of pie in the world, but have you heard of a pumpple cake yet? I pinned {this} a couple of years ago and I swear that one of these years I will make one.
By the way, let's add pumpple to the list of unappetizing dessert names, along with Dump Cake and Poke cake.
Anyway, there are some pies that are amazing and delicious, and since this is the season for pies (I wonder why that is?), I thought I'd share a roundup of  pies to make for Thanksgiving, or any time of year! You know,  just in case you haven't decided what to make for dessert this year.
Of course, if you live in the Philadelphia area you can always go to the Flying Monkey and buy a pumpple cake.


Mile High Three Layer Pumpkin Pie

Crustless Healthy Pumpkin Pie

Red Velvet Pie

Best Ever Apple Pie

Snickers Caramel Apple Pie

Lemon Sour Cream Pie

Banana Cream Pie

"Cracker Barrel" Chocolate Pecan Pie

Perfect Peach Pie

Brownie Walnut Pie

Mixed Berry Pie Streusel


Labels: ,