my newest swap buddy

So, last month I participated in Swapoween, which Chaotic Goddess Swaps puts on and had a great time getting to know my swap buddy a little bit and picking out some goodies for her. Well, I got assigned my partner for the 12 Days of Christmas swap, and I thought I would introduce you to Maja a bit (whom I have already gotten know via email, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and her blog). One week from today my package has to be sent off, so I better put the finishing touches on it!


This is Maja (the human, not the owl) of Kooky Kinders and she seems like she is pretty much the coolest Kindergarten teacher ever. That's what her blog is all about, her Kindergarten classroom and all the awesome things that she plans. PS- her classroom is amazing! It has these awesome tall ceilings that help make it feel like such a big, fun space!
Like she does this super fun family project where they decorate a pumpkin inspired by a children's book:

I student taught in a Kindergarten classroom so I've had a small glimpse of how challenging it can be, but she makes it look effortless. Her students are sure lucky to have her.
If you check out her Facebook page you can find all sorts of great printables that she's created; it's a great resource not just for teachers, but for parents of young ones as well.
You can also see pretty quickly from her her blog and Instagram that she loves owls and she is a bit of a foodie, so you can bet that will be playing into my swap box I send off to her.
Speaking of which, here is a little sneak peek of some of the goodness I'll be sending her, all the way from California to Indiana.


Labels: